You can capture a screenshot on iPhone 5 directly without any third-party app. iPhone 5 has great cameras that you can use to take photos anywhere. Similar with Galaxy S4 screen capture, iPhone 5 allows you to capture a picture of what was on your iPhone’s screen too. Taking screen shots is one of the most useful features of iPhone 5. You may have a lot of apps installed on your iPhone, just imagine when you want to illustrate how to use an app on iPhone 5, if you can get an exact copy of what you’re seeing on the screen of your iPhone and send to share with others. Isn’t it very convenient?
Steps to Capture a Screen Shot on iPhone 5
1. Get whatever you want to take a screenshot of onto your iPhone 5 screen.
2. When you see the screen you like to capture displayed on your iPhone 5, press the home button and the lock button at the same time.
3. When you take your fingers off the buttons, you will hear a camera shutter which means you have successfully captured the screenshot on your iPhone 5.
4. The screenshot will be saved to the Camera Roll on your iPhone 5. You can view them with the built-in app Photos app on your iPhone.
iPhone 5 Screen Capture Tips:
1. the lock button (on/off button) is at the top right of your iPhone.
2. Once the screenshots are captured and saved to your iPhone 5 Camera Roll, you can set it as wallpaper, publish and share on Facebook/Twitter, edit it with Photo app, or send them to other iPhones, iPads and computers with Wifi transfer app.