Can't Access iOS device from computer or another iOS device
Please make sure to connect all your devices to the same wi-fi router/network. Your PC/Mac can be connected through cable or wireless. If you want to transfer between iPhone, iPad and iPod, make sure all iOS devices have Wi-Fi Transfer App running and active on them. To exchange files between iOS and computer, type the transfer URL address on your computer's web browser (or the desktop companion app) address bar exactly as it appears on your iOS device, which starts with the 'http://' and ends with 4 digits port numbers, before the port numbers it is a colon, not a comma or period. Note that the transfer address may change every time you use the transfer app, so do not bookmark the address.
You can find more details about above issues, more tips and fixes from below guide:
Wifi Transfer Connection Problems and Troubleshooting
What are the supported image and video formats?
Support Image format:
Support Video format:
Note: The transfer app can't copy or transfer your purchased videos from iTunes Store that are saved in the Videos app, see details here.
Transfer photos & videos between iOS devices (iPad/iPhone/iPod)
1. Connect your iOS devices to the same Wi-Fi network from Settings >> Wi-Fi;
2. Run Wireless Transfer App and keep it active on both the source and target iOS devices;
3. Tap 'Send' on the source device to select photos you want to transfer;
4. Click 'Receive' on the target device to choose the source device;
The app will automatically detect all other devices that are connecting to the same Wi-Fi network and running this transfer app on them.
5. Download selected photos and videos to the target device.
Transfer photos & videos between iOS device and computer
1. Download Wireless Transfer App and keep it running on the iOS device(s);
2. Find the URL address displayed at the Wifi Transfer App main screen, type this Full URL in the web browser address bar on computer (Your computer and iOS device need to connect to the same wireless router);
3. Start downloading or uploading photos and videos from/to the iOS device through web browser on your computer.
Download Videos Photos from iPad to Computer
Download Videos Photos from iPhone to Computer
Upload Videos Photos from Computer to iPad
Upload Videos Photos from Computer to iPhone
Note: You can also download and use the computer companion app (Mac Photo Transfer Free or Photo Transfer for PC Free ) as alternative to desktop web browsers on your computer. The companion app provides enhanced features and better performance.
I am getting a Location Service error, how to fix it?
1. For iOS 5 and earlier version: If you can't connect the source device due to the Location Service error, you can go to set it up at Settings > Location Services.
2. For iOS 6: Go to Settings -> Privacy -> Photos, turn on the Wifi Transfer.
Can I use the wireless transfer without a wifi network?
Yes, if you are running iOS 5.0 or a newer version, you can set up Personal Hotspot on iPhone. Go to Settings > General > Network, tap Personal Hotspot and turn it on. Then join the Hotspot network on another iOS device. For more info, please refer to iPhone iPad wireless connection and transfer with Hotspot.