|#1. Transfer using Mac companion app||#2. Transfer using PC companion app||#3. Transfer using web browsers|
|#4. iPhone iPad iPod Transfer||#5. Troubleshooting||#6. Screenshots & Reviews|
|Download from iPad to Mac||Download from iPhone to Mac|
|Upload from Mac to iPad||Upload from Mac to iPhone|
|Download from iPad to PC||Download from iPhone to PC|
|Upload from PC to iPad||Upload from PC to iPhone|
*You can use the free companion app or any browsers on the computer/Mac side. The companion app offers more enhanced features, see the difference here: Batch file Transfer with browser vs desktop app.
|Download from iPad to Computer||Download from iPhone to Computer|
|Upload from computer to iPad||Upload from computer to iPhone|
|Transfer from iPad to iPhone||Transfer from iPhone to iPad|
1. How to Connect Up your devices?
2. Connection Problems and Troubleshooting
3. Create Wireless Ad-Hoc Network on Mac
4. How to transfer photos and videos to another iOS device?
5. Enable Personal Hotspot for Wireless Transfer
6. Wifi Transfer Tips for iOS 6 Users
7. Create Wireless Ad-Hoc Network on Windows 7 or Vista
8. Create Ad Hoc Wireless Connection In Windows 8
9. iPhone and iPad wireless connection and transfer with Personal Hotspot
10.Can I Transfer Purchased Videos from iTunes Store?
11. Wi-Fi Transfer tips for iPad 1
12. Transfer Files Wirelessly Between Computers and iOS Devices
13. Enable Location Services for Wireless Transfer on iOS6
14. Where to Find Downloaded Files on Computer?
Download WiFi Transfer App V3.0 Screenshots for iPod Touch/iPhone
Zip file, 640*1136, 3.35M
Download WiFi Transfer App V3.0 Screenshots for iPad Mini
Zip file, 768*1024, 3.25M
Download WiFi Transfer App Screenshots for iPhone / iPod Touch
Zip file, 640*960, 7.05MB
Download WiFi Transfer App Screenshots for iPad
Zip file, 1024*768, 5.30MB
Download WiFi Transfer App Screenshots for Computer
Zip file, 2.20MB