Transfer photos PC to iPhone with or without iTunes
Have some great photos saved on your PC and now want to transfer to your iPhone? No problem. In this guide we will show you how to transfer photos from PC to iPhone with or without iTunes.
Transfer photos from PC to iPhone with iTunes
This transfer method requires the data cable for your iPhone and the iTunes app installed on your PC. Connect your iPhone to the PC with the cable, the iTunes on your PC should automatically get started. You can manually run the iTunes app if it fails to do so.
1) Go to create a folder on the PC with the photos you like to transfer to iPhone.
2) From the iTunes app interface, click on your iPhone name in the Device section.
3) Switch to the Photos tab in the right panel.
4) Tick the Sync Photos from option, then choose the folder you just created for the transfer at step 1.
5) Click the Apply button to start syncing photos from your PC to iPhone.
Transfer photos from PC to iPhone without iTunes
This transfer method requires the Wi-Fi Transfer App to be installed on your iPhone.
1) Run Wi-Fi Transfer on iPhone to get the transfer URL address
2) Open a web browser on your PC
3) Open the iPhone transfer URL address on your PC browser
4) Click the Upload Photos & Videos button to browse to your photos on your PC and upload to your iPhone.