Transfer photos PC to iPad with or without iTunes
Have some great photos saved on your PC and now want to transfer to your iPad? No problem. In this guide we will show you how to transfer photos from PC to iPad with or without iTunes.
Transfer photos from PC to iPad with iTunes
This transfer method requires the data cable for your iPad and the iTunes app installed on your PC. Connect your iPad to the PC with the cable, the iTunes on your PC should automatically get started. You can manually run the iTunes app if it fails to do so.
1) Go to create a folder on the PC with the photos you like to transfer to iPad.
2) From the iTunes app interface, click on your iPad name in the Device section.
3) Switch to the Photos tab in the right panel.
4) Tick the Sync Photos from option, then choose the folder you just created for the transfer at step 1.
5) Click the Apply button to start syncing photos from your PC to iPad.
Transfer photos from PC to iPad without iTunes
To transfer photos from PC to iPad using Wi-Fi without iTunes requires the Wi-Fi Transfer App to be installed on your iPad.
1) Run Wi-Fi Transfer App on iPad to get the transfer URL address
2) Open a web browser on your PC
3) Open the iPad transfer URL address on your PC browser
4) Click the Upload Photos & Videos button to browse to your photos on your PC and upload to your iPad.