How to transfer data from your old iPhone to your new iPhone 7
What’s the easiest and best way to transfer all your photo and video from your old iPhone to your brand new iPhone 7? This way!
When you get your shiny new iPhone 7, you’ll need to move all your old data to its new home, especially your valuable photos and videos. There are maybe hundreds of photos and dozens of videos. They are usually count for several GBs. You can use iTunes to backup your old iPhone and restore the backup data to your new iPhone 7. However, there is a more convenient and fast way to transfer your photo and video by using and Wi-Fi transfer app named “Wireless Transfer App”.
- Click here download “Wireless Transfer App” from AppStore on both your old iPhone and the new iPhone 7.
- Make sure your old iPhone and the new iPhone 7 are connected to the same Wi-Fi.
- Run Wireless Transfer App on both device.
- On your old iPhone, tap “Send” button in the main screen. Then you can select the photo and video you want to transfer or all of your photo and videos.
- Then select the iPhone 7 as receiving device to send the photo and video to it.
- On the iPhone 7, select “Accept” button to let the transferring begins.
This is a straight forward way to move your photo and video from old iPhone to the brand new iPhone 7. Since both devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi, it is very fast than using iCloud. Most importantly, if you don’t want to transfer all your photo and video, this method can let you select only the photo and video you want to transfer.