Send Receive Photos & Videos between iOS devices using Wi-Fi Transfer App
Wireless Transfer is an App that makes transferring photos and videos between iOS devices, iOS devices and computers a snap! The software UI is clean and the operation of it is intuitive, very easy to use photo transfer for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch users. Here is the lowdown on how you can transfer files using your Wi-fi with this wireless file transfer.
- Basically you need only to run the Wifi file transfer on your device.
- You will be prompted with the transfer status when the other device is downloading files from your device.
- Run Wi-fi transfer app on the other iOS device.
- Tab Receive button to access the source device if you are on another iOS device.
- To begin downloading, select files from the photo album/cameroll on source device, optionally select or create a new album on your device to save the photos/videos, then tap the Download.
- Once the transfer completes, you will see the prompt message.
- If anything goes wrong during the transfer, you will see an error message.
- You need to connect both the source and destination iOS devices to the same Wi-Fi network. They can be an iPad and iPhone, two iPad, two iPhones, an iPod touch with an iPad or iPhone or two iPods.
- We respect your privacy. Everything is streamed from source to destination through your Wi-Fi network and our app, we do not record or save any file contents.