iPad Video Transfer
Want to send videos from iPad to your computer for backup or share with other iPad, iPhone or iPod touch users? iPad Video Transfer app can help you quickly send videos from iPad to PC or another iOS device wirelessly.
Other than iTunes sync with a cable, you can actually make use of the built-in wireless technology on your iPad to download videos from iPad to computer or upload videos from computer to iPad. The wi-fi transfer makes the iPad video transfer much easier than ever before.
How to Transfer iPad Videos to Computer?
1. Launch iPad Video Transfer App on your iOS device
You will get a local IP address with a 4 digit port number immediately, such as http://192.168.1.101:6688.
2. Open a desktop browser on your computer
Any modern web browser is able to receive the video transfer from your iPad to computer, like IE, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc.
3. Type in the full local IP address on your browser and download iPad videos to computer
You will be able to access your iPad video albums through the IP address on your computer, Mac or Windows. Just browse through your iPad video folders to select and download any videos, movies you want to your computer.
How To Transfer iPad Videos to Another iOS Device?
- Launch Video Transfer App on both iOS device
- From your iPad, tap Send button to browse through your video albums and choose what movies or videos you like to send.
- From the other iOS device, tap Receive to accept the video transfer from the source iPad.
Please note: The transfer app can’t copy or transfer your purchased videos from iTunes Store that are saved in the Videos app, see details here.